Choose A Real Estate Agent
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an experienced team, like Coastal Real Estate Group, in your corner when considering such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process utilizing our depth in local market knowledge and long-held community connections to provide you with access to any properties listed in our area.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your Realtor:
- Look for an agent that can discuss their experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Ask the agent about their personal and professional experience in the real estate inudstry – you want to know your agent understands the potential stresses of buying and selling on a personal level too!
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available at night and on weekends.
- Ask about their credentials and education: a good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Does the agent return your calls or emails promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent with whom you feel the most comfortable.